Greetings OSCM community!
Program planning for the 2024 Annual Meeting is underway. The theme of the 2024 Academy of Management conference is "Innovating for the Future," and the OSCM division encourages submissions focused on that theme. The OSCM division also encourages submissions from PhD students. Papers with a PhD student as the first or sole author should be clearly identified at the time of submission. All submissions must be made through the AOM Submission Center website. The submission deadline is Tuesday, 9 January 2024 at 17:00 ET (GMT-5/UTC-5).
Call for Reviewers
The OSCM Division relies on the work of volunteers. Please consider signing up to serve as an OSCM Division reviewer for the conference. The review period will commence from Thursday, 18 January 2024 through Thursday, 15 February 2024. Even if you have not reviewed before or are not yet a member of the OSCM division - You are welcome to review for OSCM ! Doctoral students are encouraged to serve. See: Reviewer Center
- Chan Hahn Best Paper Award: All accepted papers are automatically entered into the competition. The finalists are selected before the conference, and the award is announced at the conference.
- Best Student Paper Award: An accepted paper lead-authored by a doctoral student will be recognized. To be considered, the paper must be identified as a “student authored” paper at the time of submission.
- Best Supply Chain Paper Award: This award is sponsored by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM).
- Best Reviewer Award: Excellent reviewers who help in ensuring that we deliver a high-quality program are honored with this award.
- OSCM Distinguished Scholar Award: Each a leading global scholar in our community is bestowed with this award.
I look forward to seeing you all in Chicago!
Anand Nair, Northeastern University
2024 Program Chair