The OSCM Division is currently recruiting Regional Ambassador Coordinator
Ex-Officio position (3-year term, renewable once)
1. Coordinate and assist the Regional Ambassadors in their effort to provide virtual events each year.
2. Work with the Communications Specialist to advertise these events through various platforms, and communicate activities in division newsletters, the website, and at the Annual Meeting.
3. Support the sharing of best practices and ideas among the Regional Ambassadors.
4. Establish and manage a procedure for recruiting new Regional Ambassadors for each region on a rolling basis.
5. Work with the Regional Ambassadors and the current fundraiser (Division Chair Elect) to identify and communicate potential sponsors from each region.
6. Update the Division Chair on activities.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief statement of interest with the position title to Stephanie Eckerd at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted through October 15, 2023. This position is contingent on revision of the division bylaws, subject to a member vote which is expected to be completed by early October.