DSI Announces Full Paper Deadline Extended to Sunday, June 11
2023 DSI Annual Conference
Responsive, Relevant, Responsible: Decision Making in the Age of Transition
November 18 - 20, 2023 - Atlanta, GA
The Decision Sciences Institute has extended the full paper deadline for the 54th Annual Conference to midnight, Sunday, June 11. There is still time to submit a full paper and qualify for one of the Best Paper awards.
New Submission Deadlines:
Full Paper Deadline: June 11, 2023
Abstract Deadline: June 15, 2023
Panel Proposal Deadline: June 15, 2023
Workshop Proposal Deadline: June 15, 2023
Award Competition Deadline: June 15, 2023
Here's a few reasons why you will want to attend the 2023 DSI Annual Conference:
· Thought-provoking sessions with valuable feedback on your presentation
· Educational panels and workshops to motivate and enlighten you
· Inspiring keynotes, including Dr. Anne Robinson, Chief Strategy Officer for Kinaxis (details to be announced soon)
· Doctoral and Faculty Development Consortiums to further your professional career
· Meet the Editors sessions with top decision sciences journal editors
· Best Paper Awards to showcase and reward excellence
· Exhibit Booths to make your job more productive and effective
· Welcome Reception to greet old colleagues and meet new ones
· Awards Luncheon and Institute Dinner to feed the body and soul
· Networking, Networking, Networking.........
· Atlanta is easily accessible from around the globe - explore all it has to offer
This year DSI is using a new conference management system - All Academic. Since this is the first year for this new CMS, everyone will need to Create a New Account when first logging in.
Ready to submit now? Click here. Or visit the conference website for all details.
We hope to see you there!
Your DSI 2023 Program Team
Nagesh Murthy Program Chair, University of Oregon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tolga Aydinliyim, Chair of Research, Baruch College, email@example.com
Pelin Pekgun, Chair of Pedagogical Research, University of South Carolina, firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpreet Hora, Chair of Professional Development, Georgia Tech, Manpreet.email@example.com
John Visich, Proceedings Coordinator, Bryant University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen Ostrom, CMS Manager, Arizona State University, email@example.com