"Welcome to the OSCM Division: Navigating AoM (OSCM) activities & making the most out of it"
The virtual seminar (via Zoom) will be taking place on 12th April 2023, 16:00-17:00 (BST)/ 17:00-18:00 (CEST)/ 11:00-12:00 (EDT)
The AoM OSCM Europe team (Anni-Kaisa Kähkönen , Miriam Wilhelm and Jens Roehrich) is delighted to announce a virtual seminar. The broad goals of this informal session are:
i) to introduce the AoM OSCM Division structure and activities;
ii) to encourage participants to think ahead of their conference attendance to make the most of the various activities (e.g., presentations, PDWs, paper development, networking, socialising); and (last but not least)
iii) to connect with other OSCM scholars in Europe (and beyond).
Please find below a provisional summary of this informal session (including enough time to ask questions and engage with presenters and participants):
· 00:00-05:00 mins: Welcome & Introduction (Anni-Kaisa, Miriam and Jens)
· 05:00-25:00: A brief introduction to the AoM OSCM Division and its key activities (by OSCM chair Stephanie Eckerd, Program Chair Veronica Villena, and PDW chair Anand Nair)
· 25:00-40:00: My AoM experience - Some tips for first time attendees to make the most of your conference visit (including conversations with early career researchers Katja Woelfl and Iryna Maliatsina)
· 40:00-55:00: Q&A with all speakers
· 55:00-60:00: Possible themes of interest for future virtual sessions and closing
Registration link (Required):
For queries please contact: Charlotte.Both@wu.ac.at
University of Tennessee