View Thread

Sustainable Supply Chain Management Course Resources

• 1.  Sustainable Supply Chain Management Course Resources

Posted 12-15-2022 11:49

As you prepare for spring semester classes, keep this two-volume set of books in mind as resources. Volume I is focused on management issues, insights, concepts and tools as the foundations of SSCM. Volume II reviews implementation and change management. The books come with ancillary materials, i.e., slides, exam questions, along with in-chapter action learning and action items for student engagement. The books can be used together in delivering a sustainable supply chain management course. Individual books can be used as additional resources for existing supply chain management courses, and as separate resources for instructors to gain more insights, models, and company examples when integrating sustainability into the curriculum.  Desk/Exam copies are available.

Developing Sustainable Supply Chains to Drive Value, Volume I: Management Issues, Insights, Concepts, and Tools – Foundations          Developing Sustainable Supply Chains to Drive Value, Volume II: Management Issues, Insights, Concepts, and Tools – Implementation

https://www.businessexpertpress.com/?s=developing+sustainable+supply+chains&book_author=0&post_type=product

Best Regards,

Robert Sroufe, Ph.D.

Palumbo-Donahue Graduate School of Business

Murrin Chair of Global Competitiveness

Management Department

Rockwell Hall 820

600 Forbes Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA 15282

O(412) 396-1909 but not using as much during the pandemic

Click here to Schedule a meeting with me

BEP LogoEnv & Soc Sustainability for Business Advantage - Collection Editor

Integrated Management: How Sustainability Creates Value for Any Business

The Power of Existing Buildings   The Power of Existing Buildings

Developing Sustainable Supply Chains to Drive Value Vol I & II

Strategic Sustainability

What would happen if we integrate environmental and social impacts in all decisions?