View Thread

• 1.  Seeking scholars and examples of front-end Project Management studies

Posted 12-09-2023 12:04

In an effort to draw attention to the value of project management research within the OSCM community, I wanted to reach out to see if anyone has cases to share on the fits and starts at the fuzzy front end of project work. More broadly, we are building a couple of on-line resources for discussing the processes embedded in such work. These include the www.project-central.net site (under development), the www.masteringdiscovery.com site, and of course Special Issue efforts at the Journal of Operations Management (e.g. SI on Large Interorganizational Projects). More broadly if you do PM work and would like to be included in conversations with others in discussions on the topic, and/or might be interested in contributing to on-line resource development, please let me know. 

Best wishes to all as the year winds to a close.

Elliot

------------------------------
    Elliot Bendoly
    The Ohio State U.
    Columbus OH
    (404) 727-7138

• 2.  RE: Seeking scholars and examples of front-end Project Management studies

Posted 12-17-2023 13:57

I am interested in. I am a PMP certified. I have a research topic I like to share and get more knowledge that may support me as a PhD student.

Aydah Almasri
    Wuhan University of Technology
    Amman

• 3.  RE: Seeking scholars and examples of front-end Project Management studies

Posted 12-19-2023 14:53

Good day, Prof.

I have completed formal studies on project management (PM) and have done some research on project managers at the Department of Roads and Public Works in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa. I would like to share the findings of the research and perhaps ignite a new PM research project.

Ivan Steenkamp
    UNICAF University - Zambia
    Kimberley

• 4.  RE: Seeking scholars and examples of front-end Project Management studies

Posted 01-09-2024 21:22

I want to participate in this discussion in hopes that I can contribute some value. As a PMP holder since 2009 and with a PhD in IT project management, I have a strong background in project management.

My email address is: tmjoyner1@gmail.com 

Thanks

Troy Joyner
    Post Doctorate
    Upper Marlboro MD