View Thread

Post-Doctoral Fellow focused on collective action in the context of Sustainable Agriculture -- Ivey Business School

• 1.  Post-Doctoral Fellow focused on collective action in the context of Sustainable Agriculture -- Ivey Business School

Posted 8 days ago

Dear all,

I am looking to fill a postdoctoral fellowship, ideally with an interest and background in sustainable/regenerative agriculture.

The post-doctoral researcher will support our support our Collective Action for Sustainable Agriculture Lighthouse Project; the goal of the Collective Action Program (CAP) is to engage innovative, change-ready farmers across diverse industries (i.e. crop, horticulture, livestock) and social-cultural traditions (including indigenous farmers) to establish a community of practice that advances sustainable agriculture in their region.

This project is led by me as Principal Investigator and is conducted in close collaboration with a strong team of interdisciplinary co-investigators from Ivey including Dr. Diane-laure Arjaliès, Dr. Isam Faik, Dr. Zoe Kinias, Dr. Laurel Steinfield, and Dr. Sergio Lazzarini.

The post-doctoral fellow will work at Ivey Centre for Building Sustainable ValueThe post-doctoral researcher will also liaise with co-investigators from Western Science, researchers from Carleton University, and other partners and stakeholders from the agricultural industry.

For more information, refer to https://grad.uwo.ca/doc/postdoc/opportunities/Post-doc%20announcement_v4%20Final.pdf

We are aiming to fill the position in by end of summer 2025.

Best regards,

Jury

------------------------------
    Jury Gualandris
    Associate Professor
    Director of the Network For Business Sustainability
    Director of Ivey Building Sustainable Value Research Centre
    Ivey Business School at Western University
    ------------------------------