Note all sessions are at Westin Copley.
SUNDAY, Aug 11th:
* Sunday Morning Jog -- 7 to 8 AM, gather in the Hotel Lobby
* Sunday Café 1 -- 10:00 to 11 AM, Room Defender)
Emerging sustainability standards - How SCM scholars can get involved? A discussion with Lisa McAuley, CEO of Global Trade Professionals Alliance"
Organizers: Lisa McAuley (GTPA), Niels Strazdins (GTPA), Dayna Simpson (Monash U), Anne Quarshie (LUT), Zhaohui Wu (Oregon State U).
An informal discussion in relation to new ISO standards relevant to transparency and chain-of-custody, and how sustainable SCM can be incorporated in these standards. The intent to engage scholars in exploring research opportunities with GPTA. Areas of interests include Chain of Custody (CoC), product safety and security, social impact, environmental impacts and regulatory compliance. The session will appeal to scholars working on environmental and social issues in supply chains and the role of standards.
* Sunday Café 2 -- 11:00 -- 12.00; Room: North Star
Topic: Women Academics in OSCM with Wendy Tate and Lisa Ellram
* Jack Meredith Best Paper Award, 4:30 -- 5:30 PM, St. George D.
Winner of the Best Published Paper in Journal of Operations Management in 2018 will be announced by the Journal Editors.
* OSCM DIvision Social: 6 PM to 8 PM, Room Staffordshire Ballroom