After a long delay in Apple's approval process, the AMR Origins Series and the Virtual Proseminar Series are now both available on Apple Podcasts:
Of course, both series are still available on six other podcasting platforms, including Google and Spotify (click on the "where to listen" icons or the "more platforms" button):
In case you missed it, here is a recap of recent episodes posted in the last month...
- AMR Origins episode 5, Abbie Shipp & Hettie Richardson: https://youtu.be/FN89yHtaO6w
- AMR Origins episode 6, Bill Schulze & Thomas Zellweger: https://youtu.be/9oO-3AVEcLs
- Proseminar episode 25, Russell Funk: https://youtu.be/7dWFQK5iSAo
- Proseminar episode 26, Ron Adner: https://youtu.be/NgO07a97fCA
- Proseminar episode 27, Henning Piezunka: https://youtu.be/_yak302KuWs
- Proseminar episode 28, Russ Coff: https://youtu.be/KEbRbwux5q0
Full playlists for both series on YouTube:
Professor Richard Makadok
Brock Family Chair in Strategic Management
Krannert School of Management
"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation."
-- Herman Melville